If your business is looking for fixes and features please get in touch by email.
Please support my work and GPL open-source software by buying the donation version of this program called aSPICE Pro! Please report any issues to me through the “Send email" button in Google Play before writing a review.
If you have questions please don't post a negative review rather ask your question on the forum so everybody benefits
Check out my VNC Viewer as well
If your mouse pointer is not in sync with where you tap you can use "Simulated Touchpad" input mode or better you can add an "EvTouch USB Graphics Tablet" to your virtual machine (when it's powered off) and then power it on. To add the Tablet
- If configuring through virt-manager Go to the View->Details section and select Add Hardware->Input->EvTouch USB Graphics Tablet.
- If running your virtual machine on the command-line you need an option similar to "-device usb-tabletid=input0"
aSPICE is a secure SSH capable open source SPICE protocol client that makes use of the LGPL licensed native libspice library. Its features include
- Control any SPICE-enabled qemu virtrual machine with ANY guest OS.
- Master password support in the Pro version
- Multi-factor (two-factor) SSH authentication in the Pro version
- Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks two-finger tap right-clicks and three-finger tap middle-clicks
- Sound support (option in Advanced Settings on main screen)
- Right and middle-dragging if you don't lift the first finger that tapped
- Scrolling with a two-finger drag
- Dynamic resolution changes allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
- Full rotation support. Use the central lock rotation on your device to disable rotation
- Multi-language support
- Full mouse support on Android 4.0+
- Full desktop visibility even with soft keyboard extended
- SSH tunneling for added security or to reach machines behind a firewall.
- UI Optimizations for different screen sizes (for tablets and smartphones)
- Samsung multi-window support
- SSH public/private (pubkey) support
- Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format unencrypted DSA keys in PKCS#8 format
- Automatic connection session saving
- Zoomable Fit to Screen and One to One scaling modes
- Two Direct one Simulated Touchpad and one Single-handed input modes
- Long-tap to get a choice of clicks drag modes scroll and zoom in single-handed input mode
- Stowable on-screen Ctrl/Alt/Tab/Super and arrow keys
- Sending ESC key using the "Back" button of your device
- Ability to use D-pad for arrows and to rotate D-pad for some bluetooth keyboards
- Minimum zoom fits screen and snaps to 11 while zooming
- FlexT9 and hardware keyboard support
- Available on-device help on creating a new connection in the Menu when setting up connections
- Available on-device help on available input modes in the Menu when connected
- Tested with Hackerskeyboard. Using it is recommended (get hackers keyboard from Google Play).
- Import/Export of settings
- Clipboard integration for copy/pasting from your device
- Audio support
Instructions for Linux by Red Hat
Instructions for Linux by Ubuntu's Canonical
aSPICE is the sister project of bVNC and aRDP and they share a common code-base. GPL source code here