ArcGIS Field Maps is Esri’s premier maps app on mobile devices. Use Field Maps to explore the maps you make in ArcGIS, collect and update your authoritative data, and record where you’ve gone, all within a single location-aware app.
- View high quality maps created using ArcGIS.
- Download maps to your device and work offline.
- Search for features, coordinates, and places.
- Collect points, lines, areas, and related data.
- Mark up maps for your own use or to share with others.
- Use professional-grade GPS receivers.
- Collect and update data using the map or GPS (even in the background).
- Fill out easy-to-use, map-driven smart forms.
- Attach photos and videos to your features.
- Record where you've been and share your location.
- Streamline field workflows by integrating with other apps on your device.
Note: This app requires you have an ArcGIS organizational account to collect and update data.