“Animals and Animal Sounds” is one of our new learning games for kindergarteners in which little kids learn animals and animal sounds in an enthralling playful manner. Being bright and funny this game will demonstrate wild and domestic animals to your child. At the same time amusing animations will contribute to a better remembering and learning animals.
The main advantages of the game
1) Learning animals - a horse a bear a panda a raccoon a giraffe a cow a crocodile a rhinoceros a sheep an elephant. With the help of the game your baby will get to know farm animals for toddler (a cow a horse a sheep) as well as some wild animals. Moreover these educational games include animals for toddlers from different climatic zones. For example a bear and a raccoon live in Coniferous Deciduous and Mixed Forests while such animals like a crocodile and a rhinoceros inhabit Tropical Forests.
2) Animal sounds for kids learning - when your baby clicks on animals he or she will hear the sounds which each animal produces. All the animal voices are as close as possible to the natural. It will give the most correct presentation of how different animals for children “speak”. As a rule little kids are delighted to hear mooing growling bleating and try to repeat animals sounds with pleasure. Therefore such educational games for toddlers with animal sounds for babies with pictures will cause a lot of smiles and laughter.
3) Baby learn animals with the help of entertaining and merry animations. These vivid animations will demonstrate what different farm animals are good for. For example your child will get to know that the cow gives milk the horse carries weights and the sheep gives wool. Wild animals will also show the peculiarities of their life in the wild nature.
4) Learning animals is available in several widespread languages of the world - English Spanish Russian and some others. Our animal game is voiced by native speakers with perfect pronunciation and distinct diction. So playing the game in foreign languages your baby will learn many foreign words. It will not only enrich your child’s vocabulary and widen the horizon but it will also be useful for learning foreign languages in the future.
5) While playing our educational games for kids kindergarten your toddler will train fine motor skills imagination assiduity attentiveness and other qualities and skills that will help study better at school.
6) Like all our educational apps for toddlers you can download our first animals for baby for free. Free animal games for kids save your family budget and allow to develop and educate your baby with the help of learning apps of high quality.
How to play the game with animals
The game has a very simple clear and intuitive interface so even the youngest children will not have the slightest difficulty to do deal with it. The animals appear on the screen of the smartphone in turn. For example a charming cow with spots is walking out onto a flower meadow with chamomiles. When clicking on the cow your baby hears its name in the chosen language. To hear the moo your kid needs to click on the cow again. There is a variety of animations illustrating the life of each animal. In case of the cow your toddler will see that it gives us milk. In this way your baby learns the rest of the animals of the game. After learning the names of the animals in the native languages parents can choose one of the foreign languages for the further study.
The app can be used for the education of little children at home as well as visual and interactive material for the lessons in the kindergarten and/or early development center. Kindergarteners will certainly be happy to learn the surrounding world with such a fun bright and smart game as this one.