• Animal Typing is a simple and funny way to learn touch typing on a keyboard for kids and grown-ups.
Start typing faster on your keyboard. Animal Typing teaches you how to touch type correctly on your keyboard.
In Animal Typing, the animal you get depends on your typing skills. The faster you type on your keyboard, the faster is your animal (snail, rabbit, horse, etc.). However, be careful, Animal Typing also greatly rewards your typing accuracy. So, avoid the typos and get the cheetah!
• Use a Bluetooth keyboard or directly touch type on the animated keyboard.
** A hardware Bluetooth keyboard is recommended to learn touch typing. **
(Qwerty, Dvorak, ...)
• 32 lessons to gradually learn touch typing on the keyboard keys.
• Also include a second set of 32 lessons designed for kids under 10 years old.
• Animated fingers showing the proper typing technique.
• Learn touch typing with multiple keyboard layouts: Qwerty (US, UK), Dvorak, Colemak, Qwertz (German), Azerty (French).
(The keyboard layout should be set in Android settings.)
• Include advanced lessons to learn touch typing with specials characters (1234... #$%...).
• Local user login system to switch between multiple users.
I want to thank the translators Mr Oscar Céspedes, Mr Amos Del Fabbro, Ms Lingnan Wang, Ms Kwon Nam Soo, and Ms Masako Nagano for the realization of the Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese touch typing lessons respectively.
I want to thank Ms Gaylene Sutton for her suggestion and advice in the preparation of the touch typing "Kids Lessons" set.
I also want to thank the freesound.org community for the sound effects.
Full audio credits: https://sites.google.com/view/animaltyping/.