Meditation is a pathway to the joy of your own soul. It’s easy to learn and rewarding to practice but can take a lifetime to master. Wherever you are on your path, this app can help. Ananda has taught meditation to thousands of people around the world for nearly 50 years.
• Learn the ancient technique of Hong-Sau to focus your attention
• Over 100 guided meditations and techniques to inspire your practice, with more added regularly
• Use a timer to concentrate on your breath, not the length of the meditation
• Create your own custom meditations for the time you have available, and add chants, periods of silence, affirmations, and more
You can download meditations for offline viewing, including videos or just audio-only if you need to save bandwidth. A variety of guided experiences are available, including:
• Lessons in meditation
• Meditations led by teachers at the Ananda School of Yoga and Meditation
• Pranayama lessons and techniques taught by Nayaswami Gyandev, a co-founder of the Yoga Alliance
• Visualizations and guided meditations from Swami Kriyananda, a direct disciple of Paramhansa Yogananda
Guided meditations include focuses on:
• Inner balance
• Peace and joy
• Awakening the chakras
• Connecting to your divine power
Paramhansa Yogananda’s teachings on meditation are intended not just to de-stress you, but to take you to a deep place of peace, wisdom, and bliss. Download the app now and experience it for yourself.
--- WHAT IS ANANDA?
Ananda is a global movement based on the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda, who showed how everyone can realize God in their daily lives as a tangible, loving reality.
You can expand your sense of harmony, and gain an increased sense of God’s active presence in your life through ancient and effective techniques including meditation, Kriya Yoga, spiritually oriented Hatha Yoga, community, and divine friendship.
Ananda was founded in 1968 by Yogananda’s direct disciple, Swami Kriyananda, who passed away in 2013. Swami Kriyananda’s spiritual successor is Nayawami Jyotish who, along with his wife Nayaswami Devi, serves as Ananda’s spiritual director.
Ananda Meditation® is a trademark registered by Ananda Church of Self-Realization of Nevada County.