1. Sign in with official AnonAddy.com account
2. Sign in with your own self hosted instance
3. Access your account data while offline
4. Biometric authentication to secure your data
5. Advanced search functionality
1. Add, delete, and restore deleted alias
2. Update alias description and default recipients
3. Activate and deactivate alias on the fly
4. Easily generate "Send from email"
5. Forget alias (disassociates alias from account)
Add, delete, and update recipients, additional usernames, and domains with ease.
AddyManager uses secure storage, Android's KeyStore, to safely and securely store your access token. Your access token is NOT sent to us or any third party server. However, access token is required to interact with your AnonAddy account and is used to fetch aliases, recipients, domains...etc.
AddyManager is free and open source software licensed under MIT. Free as in free of charge, ads, analytics, and trackers. What's yours is yours.
Your account data, aliases, recipients, domains, search history...etc. do NOT leave your device and are DELETED upon log out. Again, what's yours is yours.
Contact us directly at email@example.com for bug report and feature requests.
AddyManager is independently created by Khalid Warsame (khalidwar.com) as a tool to help you manage your AnonAddy account and is not associated with the official AnonAddy.com project or team.